Miller Vicars Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by East Tennessee Foundation
Established in 2003 at East Tennessee Foundation by friends and family of J.C. Rip Miller and John Vicars. The scholarship is named to honor these two leaders who placed a high value on encouraging others. They both served the community as lifelong coaches and educators.
$2,300 one-time award for one year
- Residency Requirement: Scott County, VA
- Education Requirement: Graduating seniors in Scott County, VA (Gate City High School, Rye Cove High School, or Twin Springs High School)
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: Not Applicable
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at a not-for-profit accredited college, university, community college, or career and technical post-secondary program.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirement: U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence