Undergraduate Nursing Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Lambda Pi Alpha
The Sorority awards annual scholarships to deserving upper level undergraduate nursing students in a B.S.N. or A.D.N. program.
Applicants must reside in the state of ILLINOIS.
In order to qualify for our scholarship, the student must:
1) Submit evidence of having provided 20 hours of community service within the past 12 months..
2) Submit a recent official school transcript showing a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.;
3) Submit a typed statement of reason or desire to receive this scholarship
4) Submit three (3) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a nursing faculty member.
5) Be an undergraduate student who has completed at least one semester of nursing coursework.
;6) Successfully complete an interview with the scholarship committee.