Lincoln Lane Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Lincoln Lane Foundation
The Lincoln-Lane Foundation welcomes applications from any high school or college student who is a resident of the Tidewater area of Virginia and meets the following guidelines:
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident. A copy of Alien Registration Receipt Card (I-151, I-551, or I-551C) is required.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Financial Need
- Applying to, or currently attending, a 4-year college or university in the United States
If you meet these qualifications, we invite you to submit an application.
Download and print the application. (Do not print or submit any double-sided documents.)
In addition to the application, the following items must be submitted:
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Photograph taken within the last twelve months
- Essay in your own handwriting as detailed in the application
- Copy of parent(s)’ prior year 1040 federal tax return with any schedules filed and student’s prior year tax return, if applicable.
- Official transcript of your scholastic record with SAT/ACT scores if applicable
- A copy of your verified Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
- Copy of Alien Registration card, if applicable
A paper copy of the completed application and the required items listed above must be submitted to the Foundation by regular U.S. mail postmarked by November 15. (If November 15 falls on a weekend, it is student’s responsibility to have the application postmarked prior to November 15.)Go to Scholarship Application