Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Lime Connect
Lime Connect believes strongly in the potential of high school students who have all types of disabilities and is committed to supporting their future. In 2019, we were pleased to launch our inaugural Pathways Scholarship designed for current high school seniors who are pursuing a degree at a four-year university or college in either the U.S. or Canada.
Recipients of the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship each receive $1,000 in support of their university/college studies. The awards are merit-based, but financial needs will be taken into consideration.
2023 Scholarship Applicants must match the following criteria:
- Have, or consider themselves to have a visible or invisible disability*
- Current high school senior in the U.S. or Canada graduating in the Spring or Summer of 2023
- Accepted to, or applied and awaiting acceptance to, a 4-year university or college in the U.S. or Canada for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Intending to be enrolled full-time in that 4-year university or college in Fall 2023
*An individual with a disability is defined as someone who has or considers themselves to have, a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Join, or log into The Lime Network. There, you'll find the link to our online application system where you will provide:
- General Background Information ( e.g., contact information, and details about your intended college/university)
- Answer one essay question related to living successfully with a disability
- Note: The first round of the application does not require a letter of recommendation. You will only be prompted to submit reference information if you are selected as a Finalist.