Advanced Remodeling Scholarship Program
Scholarship Sponsored by Advanced Remodeling
We strive to help students looking to pursue higher education in the field of construction with a scholarship to help with educational expenses such as tuition or books. We are awarding a $1,500 scholarship to one student to support their education. + add a few words concerning the benefits for students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must submit a 2,000-word essay on one of the following topics:
- How does technology affect the construction/remodeling industry?
- How do home remodeling projects benefit American families?
Submissions will be judged based on creativity, quality of information, and originality.
The deadline to apply is by midnight on December 3, 2022.
We note that it is imperative to meet the deadline because punctuality is one of the strengths of a professional constructor, which forms the reputation of a reliable person. Competent time management will become your constant ally throughout the educational process.
How to enter Advanced Scholarship
Let us consider a few more details concerning the Advanced Remodeling Scholarship Program.
Who is eligible?
Full-time students currently accepted to or enrolled at an American two- or four-year college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.0. If you are a diligent student with all the basic knowledge of construction technologies and remodeling, and you have ideas that you dream of bringing to life, then getting a scholarship will not be a complicated process for you.
How to apply?
Submit the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 3, 2022, midnight.
- Full name, Address, Email.
- College/university you are attending with proof of enrollment.
- The 2,000-word essay. For the admissions committee to highly appreciate your essay, do not forget to follow the official style of writing, reduce the presence of grammatical and lexical errors to zero points, and write the essay in an accessible format for reading and understanding.