Southwest Indiana Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by United Negro College Fund
Awards Available: 5
Deadline : Mar 22, 2023
The Southwest Indiana Scholarship program provides financial assistance to permanent residents of the Southwest Indiana Counties including Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Knox, Martin, Posey, Spencer, Vanderburgh, and Warrick.
In addition, Eligible applicants must:
- Enroll full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior at a postsecondary institution during the academic year,
- Preference shall be given to candidates majoring in natural sciences, accounting, finance, marketing, information systems or business management related studies,
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the scale of 4.0 to be apply,
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated financial need as verified by their attending college or university.
- Permanent resident of the Southwest Indiana Counties.
- For award consideration students must complete the online application form by the March 15, 2023, deadline along with:
- Most recent transcript,
- A letter of recommendation from a person who does not relate to the applicant and
- Essay - describing applicant's career aspiration, leadership experiences, most significant achievement.
Selected recipients will receive up to $3,000 need-based one-time scholarship during the school year.Go to Scholarship Application
Easy Scholarship Applications "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship - $2,000
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details